01. Coverage and Terminology
This Service Level Agreement (SLA) relates to the customer or party or parties ("You", "Your") who hold a current account for any of the services (the "Services") provided by Sites n Stores and provided that your account is current (i.e., not overdue) with Sites n Stores.
As used herein, the term "Uptime" means the percentage of a calendar month that the content of a customer's website is available for access by third parties via HTTP and/or HTTPS, as measured by Sites n Stores.
02. Service Level
- Objective: Sites n Stores aims to achieve 100% uptime for all customers.
- Downtime: Except under the conditions mentioned in the Conditions section, if the uptime or your website is less than 100%, Sites n Stores will issue a credit to you according to the following table:
| ||Total Downtime in a 30 Day month||Credit Percentage|
|99.99% to 100%||0 to 4.32 minutes||0%|
|98% to 99.99%||4.32 mins to 14hrs 24mins||10%|
|95% to 97.9%||14hrs 24mins to 36hrs||25%|
|90% to 94.9%||36hrs to 72hrs||50%|
|89% or below||more than 72hrs||100%|
The credit will be calculated based on the monthly service charge for the affected services.
03. Maintenance Procedure
- Sites n Stores will endeavour to announce any scheduled maintenance at least 24 hours ahead of time to the customer.
- Sites n Stores reserves the right to perform emergency maintenance without any prior notification, should it be deemed necessary to protect and maintain the security and/or integrity of the Service.
You will not be eligible to receive any credits under this SLA for any downtime caused by or associated with:
- Circumstances beyond Sites n Stores reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labour disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third parry services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, ecommerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this SLA;
- Failure of access circuits to the Sites n Stores' Network or its upstream providers, unless such failure is caused solely by Sites n Stores;
- Scheduled maintenance and emergency maintenance and upgrades;
- DNS issues outside the direct control of Sites n Stores;
- Issues with FTP, POP, IMAP, or SMTP customer access;
- False SLA breaches reported as a result of outages or errors of any of Sites n Stores' measurement system;
- Your acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorized by you), including, without limitation, custom scripting or coding (e.g., CGI, Perl, HTML, ASP, etc), any negligence, wilful misconduct, or use of the Services in breach of Sites n Stores' Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy;
- E-mail or webmail delivery and transmission;
- DNS (Domain Name Server) Propagation
- Outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to your account Sites n Stores is not responsible for browser or DNS caching that may make your site appear inaccessible when others can still access it Sites n Stores will guarantee only those areas considered under the control of Sites n Stores.
- Scheduled maintenance and emergency maintenance and/or upgrades (as noted we will endeavour to offer 24 hour notice of maintenance and/or upgrades but this is not always possible).
05. Coverage and Terminology
To be eligible for a credit under this SLA, you must make a written request to the Sites n Stores' Accounts department ([email protected]) providing your name, your business name and all dates and times of server or network unavailability.
Any credit requests must be received by Sites n Stores within 30 days of the end of the calendar month to which the claim relates.
If the unavailability is confirmed by Sites n Stores, credits will be applied within 60 days of Sites n Stores receiving your credit request.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, the total amount credited to customer in a particular month under this SLA shall not exceed the total hosting fee paid by customer for such month for the affected Services. Note: Credits are not refundable and can only be credited towards future billing charges
06. Levels of service during website development.
- Limits to site customisation: each different level of website that Sites n Stores creates has differing levels of customisation from a design perspective. Check your scope of work carefully to fully understand the limitations of the product you have chosen.
- Limits to functionality: each different type of site built by Sites n Stores incorporates different functionality. Check your scope of work carefully to fully understand the functionality of the product you have chosen
- Errors caused by the user: once a client is provided access to the CMS/Administration or FTP of a site, Sites n Stores can no longer guarantee the condition of the website. Any modifications or changes made by you are solely your responsibility along with any errors caused. If damage is done to the site, we can assist in restoring the site at our hourly rate.
- Delays caused by 3rd party/ open source software: Sites n Stores takes no responsibility for delays caused by, or any errors in 3rd party or open source software used in the creation of your website.
- Software and software versions: we choose website software (applications) and versions of the software based on appropriateness for the intended use and compatibility with other software and technology used.
- Issues with software/ equipment not provided by Sites n Stores: for issues of this type, you will need to contact the original provider of the software/ equipment
07. Technical Support
Sites n Stores will provide you with technical support for any services provided by Sites n Stores at no additional charge.
Ticket support is available Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm AEST [Excluding Public Holidays].
Phone support is available Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm AEST [Excluding Public Holidays].
Sites n Stores target response time to technical support requests is less than one hour. The response time depends on the complexity of the enquiry and current support request volumes.
Any support requests outside business hours will be actioned the next business day.